Preparation Is Key
Attending Clear Creek Summer Camp can be a fun and exciting adventure.
Check-in begins at 7:15 A.M. on Monday at Lindon Elementary School, 30 N. Main in Lindon. Students return on the bus at 3:00 P.M. Friday.
Here are five things you can do to be sure your son or daughter is prepared.
- First, watch the Camp Video. This six-minute presentation will give you a good idea what a week at Clear Creek Summer Camp will be like.
- Second, take a look at the Camp Menus. Clear Creek Summer Camp serves great nutrional meals. If your child has significant food allergies, be sure to provide detailed information during registration. If you did not include serious concerns on your child’s registration, contact the camp’s nutrition manager in advance. Gluten-free meals are available upon request to students who have submitted the required medical documentation in advance to Alpine School District Nutrition Services.
- Third, review the Camp Schedule. There are many fun and exciting activites that help students learn about the world around them as well as many friend-building activities.
- Fourth, carefully go over the Packing List. Make sure your child is prepared for all of the events and activities. The packing list contains everything your son or daughter needs to have a successful experience. We recommend you print the list and check it twice. You won’t regret it.
- Fifth, attend one of the Parent Meetings. Note these dates and locations:
May 9th – Orem Junior High School, 765 N 600 W, Orem, 7:00-8:00pm
May 11th – Willowcreek Middle School, 2275 W 300 N, Lehi, 7:00-8:00pm
Clear Creek’s cafeteria is managed by the Alpine School District’s Nutrition Services department.
In addition to these meals, the camp staff provides an evening treat each night before bedtime.
Be sure to send your son or daughter with a sturdy refillable water bottle. Staying hydrated is key to feeling well.
Gluten-free meals are available upon request for students who have submitted the required medical documentation in advance to Alpine School District Nutrition Services.
Be sure your son or daughter has a sturdy refillable water bottle. Staying hydrated is key of feeling well at camp.
Your son or daughter may carry a small backpack onto the bus if desired, separate from the regular packed gear which will be loaded onto our supply truck at check-in.
Be sure the personalized #10-size sturdy metal can is not packed with the regular gear. The can will be handed in separately to our camp counselor staff during check-in on Monday.
Medications, if any, should be given to the camp coordinator during check-in on Monday after you pick up your name tag. Please do not send any medications without consulting the camp coordinator.
Summer Packing List